Collection of information
Lens10 collects information about you in five different ways:
- User Registration: When you register we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself. This information may include your name, email address and address.
- Cookies/IP Addresses: Lens10 collects information about individuals using the Lens10 website through Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number that is unique to the computer through which you are connected to the Internet.
- Web Beacons: Lens10 uses Web Beacons which is a page element invisible to you which collects anonymous data and sends it either to us or a third party for example Google.
- Email Enquiries: When you send an email enquiry through the Lens10 website. This may include your name, email address and the enquiry you make.
- Newsletter Subscriptions: When you subscribe to our newsletter we ask you to provide certain information about yourself. This information will include email address and may include other information such as your name or any other information you choose to supply. Every newsletter includes an unsubscribe link, so you can unsubscribe at any time from the Lens10 newsletter.
The Lens10 website uses "cookies" to assign identification to your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow a website to store and reference specific types of information while you are visiting it, and to keep your session "live" when you are logged in. Lens10 cookies contain no personal information or financial information. You may change your browser preferences to prevent or automatically accept cookies.
Lens10 collects and aggregates statistical and demographical information on site visitors. This aggregated information does not identify you personally.
Use of information by Lens10
Lens10 may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it was collected. Lens10 may also use the information for other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
Lens10 uses the information provided by you to:
• Provide you with products or services you have requested;
• Personalise and customise your experiences on Lens10 ;
• Help Lens10 manage and enhance its services;
• Communicate with you;
• Provide you with ongoing information that Lens10 believes you may be interested; and
• Give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mail or to visit the site to benefit from additional features, functions and information.
Who will see or have access to your information?
Lens10 may disclose to third parties aggregate anonymous statistics regarding our customers, sales, traffic analyses and other information regarding or collected through our website, email and printed forms. Other than in this anonymous form, we will not disclose your personal information without first obtaining your permission except (a) we may disclose personal information if required by law or legal process and (b) we may disclose your personal information to third parties providing, or assisting us in providing services requested by you, and for billing purposes.
All of the customer information that is personally identifiable that we collect on our website is stored on a secure Lens10 host server which is located in a restricted access area and is password protected.
Links to other sites
Correcting and updating your information
You may gain access, update or request the removal of personal information that Lens10 has collected about you by contacting us.
You can unsubscribe to Lens10 newsletters by using the unsubscribe link in the Lens10 newsletter.