Digital Consultant – Analytics and Optimisation
Lens10, one of Australia’s leading digital analytics consultancies, is in search of a Digital Analyst to join our growing Melbourne team.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about using data to understand and optimise digital performance to drive improved business outcomes for some of Australia’s largest digital businesses.
- You have 2+ years experience either in digital analytics or in a digital marketing role with a strong exposure to analytics
- Regardless of whether your background is agency or in-house, you enjoy being able to simplify complex data to highlight key insights and guide decision-making
- As well as your analytical skills and business acumen, you have a natural curiosity and strong attention to detail
- You are comfortable participating in multiple projects, ensuring all component parts are delivered on deadlines
- You enjoy collaborating with clients and team members
- It goes without saying that you have excellent interpersonal, presentation, active listening and time management skills
While no two days are the same at Lens10, you could often find yourself:
- Managing client relationships and coordinating client projects;
- Supporting the senior team in engaging with clients to assist in setting their digital strategy;
- Recommend tools, metrics, and best practices for the measurement of digital business;
- Use analytics and optimisation tools such as Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize 360, Adobe Analytics or Adobe Target and methodologies to gather qualitative and quantitative data, develop reports, optimise client sites and apps and create client presentations that are insight-driven and tell a story;
- Support, coach and enable clients to confidently use their analytics data and tools; and
- Help Lens10 to continuously innovate and remain a leader in data driven digital strategy and analytics.
We don’t require all of these! We highly value these skills and will support you to build this type of expertise:
- Experience using an online analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst);
- Experience in conversion optimisation tools such as GA Optimise, Optimisely, Visual Website Optimiser or Adobe Target;
- Familiarity with data visualisation (eg Tableau, Data Studio) and/or data processing tools (BigQuery, SQL);
- Experience as a digital reporting analyst;
- Experience in digital marketing, search marketing and/or marketing optimisation;
- Experience in ecommerce;
- Experience working with multiple clients (external or internal) and/or projects;
- Statistics knowledge (regression, correlation, statistical significance, confidence intervals) is desirable.
Are you a fit?
- one of the largest analytics and optimisation specialists in Australia;
- an Australian firm certified as a top-level specialist in both Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics and a range of other products; and
- a leader in analytics assurance, with a product sold worldwide.
This position is located in our head office in Cremorne, Melbourne. We offer flexible work practices, a respect for work/life balance, the joy of playing with new technology, plus a love of working in the cloud!
Our tight-knit team also enjoy a daily riddle challenge (automated by our technical analysts, of course), a footy tipping competition (in fact, the league itself is one of our clients), Friday night drinks and nibbles, and working with smart, enterprise clients in the fast-growing area of digital data!
We offer ongoing training and development, frequent one-on-one manager check-ins, and an established path to more senior roles along various streams; technical, consulting and analytical.
If that’s you, then please contact us!
How to apply
Please send an email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject “Digital Consultant.” All applications will be treated confidentially. No agencies please.