Digital Data-Driven Decision Making
Course length: 1.5 hours plus a 40-minute individual consultation
Mode of delivery: Online led live by an instructor
Discover why Google Analytics is the most popular web analytics tool on the market and uncover the powerful insights it can provide into your business.
Our industry professionals will introduce you to the key capabilities of Google Analytics and demonstrate how these features can be leveraged to move your business up the “digital marketing maturity curve”. Specifically designed for executives with no assumed knowledge of the platform, you will learn how to use GA to answer vital business questions.
With attendance capped at 8 participants, our courses are designed to maximise interaction between instructors and attendees. This commitment to delivering personalised attention and expert training is what makes our courses stand out.
As a bonus, this course includes a 40-minute one-on-one consultation with one of our analytics professionals. We’ll build upon what you learnt in the course and answer questions specific to your business.
Learn how to:
- Use journey analysis to derive valuable insights into your audience
- Understand the digital marketing maturity curve
- Use Google Analytics and its integrations to answer the 10 most vital business questions
- Guide your team in moving your business up the digital analytics maturity curve
- Understand how to leverage data-driven decision making to maximise your business potential
- Cut through the noise and know how to get what you need out of your data
- Have a 40 minute one-on-one consultation with one of our analytics experts to ask any follow-up questions about your business and using Analytics 360
Register your interest below, to stay up-to-date with important dates, events and information.
Register your interest below!
Stay up-to-date with important dates, events and information