Advanced Analysis with Google Analytics
Course length: 3 hours
Mode of delivery: Online led live by an instructor
Take your Google Analytics skills to the next level by learning how it can be leveraged to produce meaningful insights for your marketing and user experience programs.
Unlike other advanced courses which focus on features in isolation, our Advanced Analysis training unpacks GA from the perspective of user experience analysts and marketing professionals. Led by industry experts, this course is highly interactive and is designed with your business needs in mind.
With attendance capped at 8 participants, our courses are designed to maximise interaction between instructors and attendees. This commitment to delivering personalised attention and expert training is what makes our courses stand out.
Learn how to:
- Use Google Analytics to perform UX analysis customised to your business, by leveraging features such as event reporting, custom dimensions and journey analysis
- Use Google Analytics to improve your marketing capabilities by gaining a granular understanding of your audience
- Leverage segments, attribution and activation to enrich your marketing platforms
- Optimise the configuration of GA for your business with custom data collection and reporting
- Answer key UX questions for your business
- Answer key Digital Marketing questions for your business
- Maximise the effectiveness of your marketing and optimisation by activating your Google Analytics data
- Generate actionable insights by leveraging advanced Google Analytics tools to for more sophisticated analysis and visualisation
Register your interest below, to stay up-to-date with important dates, events and information.
Register your interest below!
Stay up-to-date with important dates, events and information