Nail Your Google Analytics Fundamentals
Course length: 3 hours
Mode of delivery: Online led live by an instructor
Our introductory course is essential for anyone looking to use Google Analytics data to derive valuable insights into their customers.
Discover why Google Analytics is the most popular web analytics tool on the market with our comprehensive introductory course. You’ll work through interactive examples alongside our expert trainers, giving you the opportunity to gain on-the-spot assistance from Analytics professionals.
No assumed knowledge is required – we’ll provide the assets and guidance you need to leave our training with a strong understanding of GA’s key features.
With attendance capped at 8 participants, our courses are designed to maximise interaction between instructors and attendees. This commitment to delivering personalised attention and expert training is what makes our courses stand out.
Learn how to:
- Navigate the Google Analytics interface and access standard reports
- Understand Google Analytics account structure
- Access key insights about audiences, acquisition, behaviour and conversions
- Generate custom reports and select dimensions & metrics that are valuable to your business
- Divide your audience into segments based on their behaviour on your site
- Use filters to restrict your data to what is critical to your business
- Generate actionable insights with Google Analytics reports.
- Answer key business questions about your customers and how they interact with your website or mobile app.
- Understand differences in behaviour for user segments to improve digital experiences and marketing efficiency.
Register your interest below!
Stay up-to-date with important dates, events and information