Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
Course length: 3 hours
Mode of delivery: Online led live by an instructor
Cost: $345 inc. GST
Learn how to track your user across your site with our introduction to one of the most powerful tools on the Google Marketing Platform.
Gain a deeper understanding of your user by enriching the tags on your site to track key digital interactions and conversions with Google Tag Manager.
You’ll receive your own personalised sandbox website and GTM account at the start of the session, allowing you to practice tracking implementation in real time. You’ll work alongside your expert instructor to set up tags and triggers on your site, giving you the opportunity to receive on-the-spot guidance and feedback.
With attendance capped at 8 participants, our courses are designed to maximise interaction between instructors and attendees. This commitment to delivering personalised attention and expert training is what makes our courses stand out.
Learn how to:
- Build tags, triggers and variables to track key events on your site
- Use GTM to configure pageview, event and form submit tracking in Google Analytics
- Track and deploy marketing tags
- Adhere to best practice account governance and quality assurance of your tags
- Support your analytics by using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to track key interactions on your site
- Answer key business questions about what your users are doing and how they are moving through your site
Register at Eventbrite
Join our Google Tag Manager Fundamentals course today!
Thu, 21 May 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00PM