Salesforce and Analytics 360 Integration
The Salesforce and Google Analytics 360 integration vastly simplifies the connection between these two world-class platforms, allowing you to overcome the segregation of key online and offline data, accelerate your marketing efforts and enhance your understanding of the customer journey.
What are the benefits of the Salesforce and Analytics 360 integration?
- See the complete customer journey. From advertising impressions and web acquisition to offline sales and post-conversion activity, the Salesforce-Analytics 360 integration allows you to follow the customer journey from start to finish in greater detail than ever before.
- Reduce the work required to stitch the data. Once set up the integration allows you to see Salesforce and Google Analytics data side by side and follow complete customer journeys in real-time.
- Marry online and offline data for better marketing outcomes. The integration allows you to seamlessly report on offline data in Google Analytics, marrying your digital marketing activity to offline sales, allowing you to understand the effectiveness of your online marketing beyond just website visits and web activity.
- Target higher value, better converting leads. Use powerful Salesforce diagnostic tools to predict high-converting leads and track the lifetime value of your customers, turning the most valuable into lookalike audiences to be used in your Google Ads, Search Ads 360 and Display & Video 360 campaigns.
- Create accelerated feedback loops. Create Google Analytics goals based on leads and conversions in Salesforce, and use them to automatically optimise your marketing activities in Google marketing tools, creating a feedback loop that works in real time based on actual sales.
- Personalize your website using Optimize 360 based on Salesforce data. With the complete customer journey you can seamlessly optimise your website based on what stage of the acquisition funnel the customer is in, creating a tailored, meaningful experience for your leads.
- Activate your Analytics 360 audiences for direct marketing. By feeding your Analytics 360 audiences back into Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you can activate them for direct marketing campaigns such as email or text.
Want help setting up your Salesforce-Analytics 360 Integration?
Lens10 is a Google Analytics Certified Partner with a focus on implementing powerful data architecture and providing expert technical and analytics support for our clients. We boast expertise in integrating a suite of tools with Google Analytics 360 and delivering analytics, optimisation and reporting that is accurate, agile and robust.
Fill in your details to receive a 1 hour free consultation about your Salesforce integration data activation strategy!